Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Black & Gold.




     Would we consider this an 'Outfit Of The Day' post? I don't know. What I do know is that I wanted to show off my gold sequence pimped out black sweater I found on a sales rack in Forever 21. I freaked out y'all, not gonna lie. Black & gold is my favorite combo and I was kinda surprised this thing wasn't sold out yet...maybe because it's the middle of summer in south Florida but I totally justified the purchase with the fact that I'll be needing it for my month in Ireland.

     So I guess this is the part where I give you some fashion advice about how to pull off a badass sweater like this. I'm not going to do that. First of all, I feel like the way some gals give fashion advice comes off as totally cheesy. You know what I'm talkin' about. The whole "pair it with a fun & flirty pair of chic tapered shorts with a cute trim of gold lace!!" (I actually have no idea what I just described but don't do that. Ever.). Cringy descriptive words, yo. What I will say is this: whatever you do, keep that bottom half of your outfit simple. A glittery/bedazzled something needs it's spotlight. It's the garment's time to shine. Let it shine, ladies. Don't overdue it with something crazy on the bottom too. In my opinion, that's too much. I don't know where my eyes should travel. I start to get dizzy. I sweat because I panic. I'm overwhelmed.

 Get the picture? Great.

Hey, here's a music video of Sam Sparro's song Black and Gold. It's really good so watch it!




Keira

No comments:

Post a Comment